THE LEX FILES

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Movies, Movies, Movies

So, I haven’t had much to write about lately. Sometimes when I think I have something the thought quickly passes. Maybe I need to look into medication for that. Anyway, I finally got some time and realized after researching it a little that there are an ass load of new movies either coming out soon or just recently released that I am interested in seeing. Here they are in no particular order:

BIG TIME RELEASES:

THE DA VINCI CODE-5/16/06
THE SENTINEL-4/21/06
INSIDE MAN- 3/24/06
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 3- 5/5/06
POSEIDON- 5/12/06
X-MEN 3- 5/26/06
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2- 7/7/06
CARS- 6/9/06
SUPERMAN- 2006
MIAMI VICE- 2006
FAILURE TO LAUNCH- 3/10/06
IDLEWILD- 2006

NOT SO BIG RELEASES:

TSOTSI
ALPHA DOG
TRANSAMERICA
STREET FIGHT
UNKNOWN WHITE MALE
WHY WE FIGHT

So that’s my list so far and it’s still so early. I am either going to have to get a second job to pay for all the movie going experiences, or wait and see which ones end up being worth the 8 bucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home