THE LEX FILES

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Why You Gotta Be A Bitch Waitress!?!

What the hell. Why do people have to get a job and then act like they don't want to do that job? Hey, it's not my fault that you got a job that you don't wanna do. I mean damn, i didn't make you get that job, don't take it out on me. Alls i wanted to do was sit and have some good food and some drinks with friends. Why does that piss you off? Why did you act put out to bring me the drink that i ordered? Now i ain't a bitch, i don't complain, i don't send food back, i ain't difficult. But damn, if i order a fuckin drink, then bring it. If my friend orders a piece of chocolate cake then send the shit over. And please don't act pissed off that i told you that the calamari never came. You know why it never came, cause you "forgot about it, sorry". So don't act like that shit is my fault. I tip very well, i'm patient, i'm polite, i say please and thank you. So don't take out your hate for the job you chose on me. And another thing, coming to the table every 45 minutes to check on us is not acceptable. Look, i know you might be tired but that's not my fault either. I just wanted to be waited on, nothing special. If i wanted to have to get everything myself then i would have stayed at home and done that and saved some money. FYI, key lime pie is not cheesecake and "i'll have another" does not mean stay the fuck away from my table. If someone is gonna give a huge tip, about the last thing you wanna do is basically ignore them until they leave. Either get another damn job, or do the one you have. I don't really give a shit which one, just pick one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home